It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:40 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
RFOC member down
 Post subject: Re: RFOC member down
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:17 pm 

Hope all turns out ok for him!

Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

:)

RFOC member down
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 pm 

Quote:
But apart from being a little wiser (not difficult, hitting him with a stick would improve that) he is not much the worse for wear.

were you hoping I'd miss that one?? HUH HUH??? yeah all is well in the world really considering everything I'd say Im tip top. finger is healing fast, because I want it to :D bandit 1250 isn't as impressive as my last two bikes but would be good fun on the a roads where top end isn't needed so much. seems to lack the torque higher up.. which is what I liked about the zzr, you siting at 70 and open it up and wham you're gone with this it's more sedate :shock:

thank you for all your kind words and all that, could have been a lot worse I'm sure and that picture has got me thinking I need a stebel horn and some uber loud pipes on my next bike, dunno if me being back to my normal self is a good thing :mrgreen: but at least I managed to get the zzr near its full potential the other day to leeds, burnley to leeds in half an hour doing 30 off 2 ton was a good way to ride. it was quiet and stuff, early saturday morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RFOC member down
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm 

glad your ok
all the best

RFOC member down
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:00 pm 

ok so like the zzr is officially scrap, it's a cat b write off and they are offering me 1100 which I have taken. it's now time to source a new machine until I can afford a better one :mrgreen: so if anyone knows of some decent bikes going for under 1k, the lower the better then let me know. I'll tell you when i get the cash and take one of you along (most likely bradlad as he is closest I think) to have a look at it so i don't go buying another duff bike.

:roll: :roll:

RFOC member down
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 pm 

does this mean another rf then ;)

RFOC member down
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:43 pm 

---------
haha Ideally I'd like another zzr.... :o :o :o :o I know but it's a very very comfortable bike for two people and the pillions I have had all prefer the zzr over the rf for comfort and seating arrangements.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4