It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
plans...
 Post subject: Re: plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 pm 

i'm not gonna be on that run as I'm going to be in london.... again. I dont like london :roll:

but I'm sure you guys will let me know :D I will hopefully have the cash soon as well which would be great!!

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 pm 

i have sent your face book address to him lets see what happens

plans...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:57 am 

was that the friend you suggested to me?

plans...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 am 

---------
task wrote:
Old wobbler wrote:
I'm so glad that Sketch's little coming together with the M62 didn't damage anything inside him to seriously.

As for another RF9 please take FF, Bradlad, Drac or somebody who knows a little bit about RF's with you to view it. Then go out and buy one of those nice padded inflatable suits that's been suggested that all motorcyclists should wear. :D

Old wobbler

thats nice are you saying i don't know what i'm looking at? it's a m8's of mine o.w. and it's as good as mine if not better. he just can't make his mind up to sell it or not. but if i keep leaning on him i think he will cave in. he lives near fridaythorpe. so when we go on our run the 1st march i will try to get him to meet us there.

Task, in no way was I implying any lack of knowledge of understanding of RF9's on your part. To be honest its probably better than mine as I don't have one and have never ever owned one.

Please do not take any offence by my remarks. If I have offended you then I appologies.

Old wobbler

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2