It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
plans...
 Post subject: plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:57 am 

if all goes to plan, I will be a solid member of this club, and by that I mean I will own a running working RF900... again hahaha but things need to get moving!! :mrgreen:

plans...
 Post subject: Re: plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:13 pm 

you and Neil gonna rebuild yours or do ya have another in the pipeline?

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 pm 

i have another in mind :mrgreen: its very nice and shiny apparently :mrgreen: mine hopefully will be sold as a joblot.

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:04 pm 

:D i'm working on him cam. not got back to me yet. but i think he will give in.

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 pm 

I know someone who does..... things. I can call him if you like :mrgreen: hahaha well tell him to cave, ideally 900 but I may be able to stretch to 1k. will need to go and see it and give it a ride, when I've got the cash.

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 pm 

sketch424 wrote:
will need to go and see it and give it a ride, when I've got the cash.

Ferchrissakes no!!...

Buy it and insure it first.. then find a nice soft peice of ground so you dont hurt yourself.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:38 pm 

should see what I wrote about you in the other thread..... :mrgreen:

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 pm 

I'm so glad that Sketch's little coming together with the M62 didn't damage anything inside him to seriously.

As for another RF9 please take FF, Bradlad, Drac or somebody who knows a little bit about RF's with you to view it. Then go out and buy one of those nice padded inflatable suits that's been suggested that all motorcyclists should wear. :D

Old wobbler

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:56 pm 

it's all good OW dont make the same mistake twice :D yeah bradlad is coming along with me anyway so it should be good. I reckon task might too but not sure, since it's his mate and all that :mrgreen:

plans...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 pm 

---------
Old wobbler wrote:
I'm so glad that Sketch's little coming together with the M62 didn't damage anything inside him to seriously.

As for another RF9 please take FF, Bradlad, Drac or somebody who knows a little bit about RF's with you to view it. Then go out and buy one of those nice padded inflatable suits that's been suggested that all motorcyclists should wear. :D

Old wobbler

thats nice are you saying i don't know what i'm looking at? it's a m8's of mine o.w. and it's as good as mine if not better. he just can't make his mind up to sell it or not. but if i keep leaning on him i think he will cave in. he lives near fridaythorpe. so when we go on our run the 1st march i will try to get him to meet us there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next