It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
my bikes better than yours crap....
 Post subject: Re: my bikes better than yours crap....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 pm 

have you ever waved at a hells angel they never wave etc or scooter riders or mopeds ???????????????

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 pm 

My Two Cents.

I have a one piece suit that I bought for a track day.
I've also got two piece black leathers and a cordura jacket and strides.
After wearing the one piece suit the other stuff doesnt feel as safe which is why I tend to wear the one piece more.
I also have a matt black lid and dark visor and a tidy pair of black Sidi's and I think I look the b******s.
I suppose that makes me a power ranger then who cant wheelie and has never (and I have tried) got my knee down.
I do ride fast now and then again when the conditions are safe (in my opinion anyway) to do so.
Anyway the words 'judge', 'book' and 'cover' come to mind.
Its a riders attitude that makes a difference not what they choose to wear.

I always nod at anyone on two wheels with the exception of maybe an old girl on a twist and go scooter, who wouldnt have a clue what you were doing anyway, and it REALLY REALLY annoys me if I dont get an acknowledgement, the same as it does with car drivers who dont acknowledge you letting them out, when riding or driving.

When I win the lottery I'm gonna fit 6 homing missiles to the RF and God help the first 6 ignorant gits that I come across on a sunday morning!!
HAH have that! as you see the explosion in your mirrors before you enter the next bend with a warm fuzzy feeling.
5 left, whose next!!!!!

Jelly.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 am 

rowland h wrote:
have you ever waved at a hells angel they never wave etc or scooter riders or mopeds ???????????????

i nod/wave at everyone on two wheels, and every hells angel ive nodded/waved at have always nodded back some of the scooter boys do some dont but they are the next generation of bikers, so i wont stop.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 am 

---------
chromedome wrote:
Anyway, at lights in Kirkcaldy (yes, the place does exist) :D

I know. I live there. Walk the dog along the prom most nights watching the tarted up 1.1 Clio/206/etc brigade talking or screaming along the road.

Hopefully there will be another RF going along the prom this year.

Not at the moment cos the Links Market is getting built & the bike isnt roadworthy anyway.

For those who are curious. The Links Market is the oldest,longest,continuous Market in Europe.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6