It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Almost there!!!!
 Post subject: Almost there!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:08 pm 

Well further into my tale of financial problems, although we still owe loads due to the business closure, I have found a job!!!!!!! I start my Bus Driver training on the 15th December. :mrgreen:

We just need to get over the early December bills and mortgage and hopefully we can start to pay back the debt and have a normal life.

I did not go further with the sale of the bike, which I still have, and this is mostly down to my wife refusing to let me sell it! It has to be appreciated that she was dead set against me having a bike originally, and she knows how much I like it. She must still love me then I suppose!!! :D

I am looking forward to the future with hope, and also looking forward to meeting the new members on rides next year!

Times are tough out there guys and gals, and my business contacts in the financial sector say it wont bottom out until middle of next year. Look after yourselves, family and the pennies.

If your in Brighton or Hove next year and you get on my bus, its a free ride!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Almost there!!!!
 Post subject: Re: Almost there!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:41 pm 

I drove buses for years m8 and it can be great fun, just remember not to take anything personaly (you get *****rs in cars dliberatly baiting buses) and you will enjoy it.

Glad to hear everythings coming together for you, and especially that you dont have to sell the bike.

Almost there!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Kingswood - South Gloucestershire (5m to Bristol & 13m to Bath)
Brilliant news - sincerely wish you and your wife well. My eldest son drove buses also and is now running his own website design business.

You have the right approach, keep looking forawrd and not back - you can't alter the past but you can make the future.

Hope to see you at some meets next year, failing that tell us where we can cut you and the bus up, times, places etc ;)

Profile E-mail  

Almost there!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:27 pm 

Hiya
Pleased all is working out for you, as drac said keep looking forward, all the best

Almost there!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:22 pm 

i wish you all the very best of luck mate, i know how hard it is when there is no money coming in, albeit it was very short for us (until next payday, hopefully not) but its still very horrible thing to experience,

Almost there!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 pm 

---------
Good stuff,I love a happy ending,chuffed to bits for you,we all have our financial worries and its good to see your sorting yours out.

Hope to see you next year if we get a national meet arranged sometime.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]